Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 25

Additional note: The only other info we were able to gather from Rachel is that her new companion is Sis Goble.
 
Dear loved ones,
I dunno even know where to start. This will probably be a short email because there is so much to write that I'm only gonna write a little bit. That makes sense, right? ;)
Drumroll please......
I am staying in the Mirror Lake Branch, and Sister Hehl is being transferred. I am so glad I am staying here, I really don't feel like my work is done. However, I am NOT happy to be separated from Sister Hehl. We had such a solid team going. But, I know the Lord calls us to go where He needs us, and obviously Sister Hehl is needed somewhere else. I am REALLY gonna miss that girl.
As far as the work goes, we had a crazy week. We now have four people on date for baptism:
Yerry: I think I talked about him last time. From Puerto Rico, super awesome. On date for November 9th.
Erika: A friend of a girl in the branch. On date for NEXT WEEKEND! She is soooo prepared to be baptized. She has been called "half Mormon" all her life because she is such good friends with members. I am so so excited for her!
Kat and Joe (Dave and Jessica): Theyyyy''''rrrrrreeeeee back! Long story short, we got them to come to church this weekend and they ended up going to a fireside about near death experiences. Joe has had a near death experience, and the fireside really touched him. He called us up that night and said, "I just want to let you guys know that I'm ready." So, they are back on date for November 16th!
It's been an awesome week, a busy week, and a bittersweet week. I am so grateful to be a missionary and for the Lord's help. I'm learning more and more every single day that I can't do ANYTHING without Him. I love you all!
Love, Sister Morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment