Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week Eight....drum roll please!

Dear Everyone,
 
Well, it was obviously transfers this week! I got in-zone transferred to the White River ward. I am whitewashing, which means neither my companion or I have been in the area. We have a completely blank area book, an apartment with no food, and no idea what we are doing. Oh ya, I'm training haha. :) 
 
When the AP's called me and asked me to train, I said yes but was panicking. I said a prayer and opened up my scriptures randomly to 1 Nephi 17:50. It gave me exactly the peace and comfort I needed. I can do all that the Lord commands of me!

My companion is Sister Hehl. She is so awesome! Straight from the MTC with a can-do attitude. We are gonna get along so great, I can already tell. 

Because I stayed in my zone, I am a Federal Way missionary! I was bummed about it for a bit, but I am excited to be a missionary in a new mission! We have some exciting stuff coming our way, I can feel it.
 
I don't have much time to write because we are going grocery shopping right after this. We have ZERO food. Woot woot for whitewashing! But I am loving life, doing great, and working hard. I love you all so much!
 
Love, Sister Morrow


No comments:

Post a Comment